– Manufactured in: Albacete (Spain)
– Catalogue reference: 1200-M1
– Point type: Clip-point
– Blade length: 17,5 cms
– Handle length: 13 cms
– Overall length: 28,5 cms
– Maximum blade width: 4,3 cms
– Blade Thickness: 5 mms
– Blade material: MV-58 Stainless steel
– Hardness: 56/58 HRc
– Handle material: Black micarta
– Sheath material: Leather
– Weight: 651 grs (Sheath included)
– Extras: Hole for security cord
Jimping on the back of the spine to ensure a good grip when performing fine cutting tasks.
When the Special Operations group from Spain (BOEL-MOEL) decided to design the ultimate survival knife well here it is.
Sheath with accessory to carry sharpening stones or other accessories such as a compass. (Accessory NOT included)
Multi position leather sheath with MOLLE system.